Euphoria-Lets Get High!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GreenManSWE the veteran^^ u never get rid of me

4 posters

Go down

GreenManSWE the veteran^^ u never get rid of me Empty GreenManSWE the veteran^^ u never get rid of me

Post  GreenManSWE Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Jo all it's me GreenManSWE, came from legacy (still will be in my heart) but for reasons i had to change guilds and alot i know is in here, anyway nice to metcha. Im 21 years old living in sweden i like to boost and help lowbies if i have time . im also in a perm instance team with mssdys and chyzio (if i said something wrong gladly pm me chyzio) Love u all hope u experience is as pleasureable as possible. Also dont spam me for help all the time plz and all is ok^^

P.S. As if u cant notise im kinda high now hehe but lets have the same goal

LETS MAKE EUPHORIA THE BEST AND MOST AWESOME GUILD IN THE ENTIRE AIKA Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy afro

GreenManSWE

Back to top Go down

GreenManSWE the veteran^^ u never get rid of me Empty Re: GreenManSWE the veteran^^ u never get rid of me

Post  Cherubi Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:29 am

YEAAA Very Happy !!!
Cherubi
Cherubi

Back to top Go down

GreenManSWE the veteran^^ u never get rid of me Empty Re: GreenManSWE the veteran^^ u never get rid of me

Post  Veyron Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:14 am

Good to have you here Green, hope u enjoy it as much as u did in legacy.

Cya around
Veyron
Veyron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LordMaximus Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:07 am

welcome green personally i like blue :3 but green is ok
LordMaximus
LordMaximus
Admin

https://euphoria.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum